Monday, April 28, 2008

Merlefest 2008




I have been fortunate to be working with Merlefest since it's start in 1988.  Every year is a unique experience.  I was Watson Stage MC Thursday evening for incredible talent like Blue Highway, Marty Stuart, Doc Watson, The Wilders and Old Crow Medicine Show.  I was back on the Watson Stage Friday morning for The Waybacks with Jim Lauderdale and Andy Hall and The Wilders with John Cowan and Sally Van Meter.  Friday afternoon I worked the Creekside Stage...the highlight of which was The Infamous Stringdusters with Tim O'Brien.  I also recorded some great interviews you will hear in the near future on Knee-Deep In Bluegrass.  I hope you enjoy the photos!~CB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
Love the pics from Merlefest! What a great lineup this year! And wasn't it great to get to sit onstage to watch the performers? I'm in your third picture... the young blonde sitting on the opposite side of the stage.
Have a great day!
Beth:)