Thursday, January 28, 2010

Knee-Deep In Bluegrass PLAYLIST


(Hour One)

Cold and Low Down Lonesome Blues---Blue Highway
Toy Heart---Ricky Skaggs
That's All I Can Say---Sierra Hull

(Bluegrass News)

Your Love Is Like A Flower---Dailey & Vincent
Wires & Wood---Lonesome River Band
Snowball Breakdown---Special Consensus
Rocky Road Blues---Bill Monroe

Let Me Fall---Adam Steffey
Corn---Darin and Brooke Aldridge
Salvation of the Lord---Grasstowne
Revenuer's Blues---Del McCoury Band

(Vintage Vault): OLA BELLE REED
Going To Write Me A Letter / I've Endured

(Hour Two)

Cold On The Shoulder---Tony Rice
Ribbon of Darkness---Larry Rice

Whitewater---Bela Fleck
When God Dips His Pen of Love In My Heart---Cox Family with Alison Krauss
I Wonder Why (You Said Goodbye)---Larry Stephenson

Bleeding For A Little Peace of Mind---Blue Highway with Darrell Scott
My Angeline---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out
There Ain't No Easy Street---Steep Canyon Rangers
Farm of Yesterday---Gibson Brothers

(Concert Segment): OLD & IN THE WAY - 1973 - San Francisco, CA
I Ain't Broke (But I'm Badley Bent) / Wicked Path of Sin

Left This Country Boy (Sittin' All Alone)---Ronnie Bowman

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: