Wednesday, October 20, 2010

STEVE BRYANT joins me on Knee-Deep In Bluegrass




Bassist Steve Bryant, who first received recognition in the Bluegrass World for his incredible work with "Boone Creek" and "J. D. Crowe & The New South" is my very special guest on this week's "Knee-Deep In Bluegrass". Tune-in as Steve shares stories and memories of those bands. This one was a real treat for me to produce. Take a look at the album cover above and see why The Washington Post gave Steve the 'Snear of the Year' award in a review years ago!

(Hour One)

Good Man Like Me---Del McCoury Band
Whisper My Name---Sam Bush
Trains I Missed---Balsam Range

(Bluegrass News)

I Could Change My Mind---Boxcars
I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome---Boone Creek
Love Reunited---Chris Hillman and Herb Pedersen
Heartaches and Dreams---Junior Sisk and Ramblers Choice

Call The Captain---Steep Canyon Rangers
Dream of a Miner's Child---Keith Whitley and Ricky Skaggs
Digging In The Ground---Larry Sparks

(Vintage Vault) SELDOM SCENE
My Little Georgia Rose / Wait A Minute

(Hour Two)

The Harder I Fall---Cherryholmes
L. A. County---Ralph Stanley II

(Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight) STEVE BRYANT
One Way Track---Boone Creek
No Mother or Dad---Boone Creek

My Home Ain't In The Hall of Fame---J. D. Crowe & The New South
Showboat Gambler / My Window Faces The South---J. D. Crowe & The New South

(Concert Cuts) BOONE CREEK
Pathway of Teardrops / Walking In Jerusalem

The Boys In Hats and Ties---Big Country Bluegrass

THANKS for listening! And THANKS to Steve Bryant for joining me on the show!~CB

No comments: