Saturday, September 10, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Jamie and Suzanne Johnson and Jenee Fleenor, Special Guests


The writers of "I Am Strong" Jamie Johnson, Suzanne Mumpower-Johnson and Jenee Fleenor, are my guests this week in the Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight to talk about the inspiration for the song and their gratitude for the IBMA nominations. The Grascals recorded this song and their friend, Dolly Parton, joined them. I hope you enjoy getting to hear the background to the song, "I Am Strong".

(Hour One)

Close By---Dailey & Vincent
Dream of Me---Josh Williams
Just As Soon As I Get Over You---Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice

(Bluegrass News)

Sounds of Home---Blue Highway
I Went Back Home Today---Boxcars
Almost Home---Larry Sparks
I'm Still Learning---Lonesome River Band

The Other Side---Balsam Range
Heartache Looking For A Home---Charlie Sizemore
I'll Never Go Back---Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
Another Way To Get To You---Nedski & Mojo

(Vintage Vault) McPEAK BROTHERS
Back To Dixie / Lost River

(Hour Two)

Bonita and Bill Butler---Alison Krauss & Union Station
I Cried Myself Awake---Special Consensus

(Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight)
Jamie Johnson, Suzanne Mumpower-Johnson and Jenee Fleenor
I Am Strong - The Grascals with Dolly Parton

I Don't Care---Ricky Skaggs
The Sentence---Terry Baucom with Adam Steffey
Just Along For The Ride---Steve Gulley and Tim Stafford
Heart Trouble---Darrell Webb Band

Return To The Fire---Laurie Lewis
Goin' Home---Russell Johnson
Driftin' Apart---Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen
We're In This Love Together---Darin & Brooke Aldridge

Paint This Town---WildFire

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: