Sunday, April 6, 2008

It Has Been A Nice Sunday

After such a busy week last week of FarmFest planning, Knee-Deep In Bluegrass recording and editing, commercial production, house cleaning and activites with the kids, this was such a nice relaxing day. I have really enjoyed it. It started with waking up to beautiful sunshine. I put on a pot of coffee and took the dog out for a short walk. We got ready for Church and enjoyed the service. After a nice lunch at Pirate's Landing, I got to stretch out on the couch and enjoy CMT's 100 Greatest Videos! O.K. I will confess I napped a little during part of the show....but Del McCoury, Dolly Parton, Ricky Skaggs, Alison Krauss and more of my favorites, had videos in the countdown. It was especially nice to see Ricky's "Country Boy" video with an appearance by Mr. Bill Monroe.

No comments: