Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nashville

(above-Dailey & Vincent)
(below-Del McCoury & Kathy Mattea)
Alan Bartram and Becky Buller
Donica Christensen of Sugar Hill Records
The Group of IBMA Nominees

It has been a while since I have posted to the blog. My apologies. It has been a very busy time with work and family. I have lots of news and photos to share with you over the next several days!



Terry and I just got back in from Nashville where we attended the IBMA Press Conference at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Musem for the announcement of this year's nominees for the IBMA Awards. I recorded a number of interviews you will be able to hear on upcoming 'Knee-Deep In Bluegrass' Shows. Dailey and Vincent led the nominations with a total of 10, after an incredible first year together. I will have more on the IBMA nominees with a future post.



After the Press Conference and a couple of other meetings, we enjoyed time with friends at dinner, karaoke and the Ernest Tubb Record Shop.




No comments: