Friday, February 20, 2009

Knee-Deep In Bluegrass Playlist


Back In Her Arms---Lost & Found
I Wonder---Infamous Stringdusters

It's Mighty Dark To Travel---Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
Wheel Hoss---Rob Ickes
John Deere Tractor---Larry Sparks
I'll Be No Stranger There---Paul Williams

Steady As The Rain---Dolly Parton
Take Me Back---G2
My Heart Feels The Pain---Rickie Simpkins
Bill Cheatham---Aubrey Haynie

Vintage Vault: DON RENO & RED SMILEY
Highway 52 / Shine Hallelujah Shine

Kentucky Thunder---Lonesome Standard Time
If Today Was The Last Day---Lost & Found

Artist Spotlight Interview: SIERRA HULL
Pretend / Just As I Am / Two Winding Rails

My Somewhere Just Got Here---Jim Lauderdale
The Lights of Home---Barry Scott
Stray Dogs & Alley Cats---Harley Allen
Worried Man Blues---Tom Adams

Concert: EARL SCRUGGS with Family & Friends
Earl's Breakdown / Foggy Mountain Breakdown

Thursday---Dale Ann Bradley

Thanks for listening!~CB

No comments: