Thursday, May 21, 2009

Knee-Deep In Bluegrass Playlist


Hour One:


My Love Is Way Up On A Mountain---Spring Creek

Is The Grass Any Bluer---Rhonda Vincent


Who's Gonna Love You Tonight---McPeak Brothers

Never Meant To Be---Tony Rice

Two Dimes & A Nickel---David Davis & The Warrior River Boys

I Won't Back Down---Dale Ann Bradley


Georgia Peaches---Larry Sparks with Andy Griggs

2 in 24---Randy Kohrs & Sally Van Meter

Hard Rock Mountain Prison (Til I Die)---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out

Lonely Street---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver


Vintage Vault: OSBORNE BROTHERS WITH RED ALLEN

Once More / Ruby, Are You Mad


Hour Two:


Like A Train Needs A Track---Lonesome River Band

Big, Big Heartaches---Grasstowne


Spotlight: MIKE MICKELSON (Bearfoot)

Before I Go / Don't Let Me Down


Love Like A Flower---Dailey & Vincent

Honey Hurry Home---Jim Lauderdale

That's What I Get For Lovin' You---Gibson Brothers

I Knew You Would Love Me---Jeremy Garrett


Concert: INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS

Won't Be Coming Back / You Can't Handle The Truth


Why Don't You Tell Me So---Richard Bennett


Thanks for listening!~CB

No comments: