Monday, November 2, 2009

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST


(Hour One)

Sittin' On Top Of The World---Lonesome River Band
Handsome Molly---Lou Reid & Carolina
Delma Blue---Del McCoury Band

(Bluegrass News)
I Don't Care Anymore---Bill Emerson & Sweet Dixie
I Bought Her A Dog---Brandon Rickman
Three Silver Dollars---David Parmley & Continental Divide

Where The Soul Never Dies---Jim Brooks (My Dad)
Old Man and His Fiddle---Michael Cleveland with Larry Sparks
Sweet Chariot---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver

(Vintage Vault) BILL MONROE
Can't You Hear Me Calling / Uncle Pen

(Hour Two)

Special Guest: DEL McCOURY

Bad Day For Love---Del McCoury Band
Revenuer's Blues---Del McCoury Band

Honey Hurry Home---Del McCoury Band
Break Up---Del McCoury Band

When You Go Walking---Ralph Stanley
Cherokee Shuffle---Dewey Brown
'Til I See You Face to Face---Dailey & Vincent
'Til There Was You---Jim Hurst

(Concert) America's Bluegrass Gospel Show
Here I Am---Ronnie Bowman

Life's Railway To Heaven---Jim Brooks (My Dad)

Thank you for listening~CB

No comments: