Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST


(Hour One)

Blue Railroad Train-Josh Williams with Tony Rice
EMD-David Grisman Quintet
You Don't Love Me Anymore-Ronnie Bowman

(Bluegrass News)

Class of '57-Dailey & Vincent
Red Bird-Don Rigsby
Still Climbing Mountains-Blue Highway
Victory In Jesus-Mike Scott

The Man In Red Camels-Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
A Little Change-Bradley Walker
I Can't Like Myself-Gibson Brothers
I Can Go Back Anytime-Carrie Hassler & Hard Rain

(Vintage Vault): BLUEGRASS CARDINALS
I Couldn't Believe It Was True / Never Ending Sea of Love

(Hour Two)

Country Boy In Search of a Country Girl-Lost & Found
More About John Henry-Randy Kohrs

(Spotlight): DAILEY & VINCENT SING THE STATLER BROTHERS

Flowers On The Wall / Do You Know You Are My Sunshine

To Be With You Again-SteelDrivers
My Turn To Cry-Kati Penn
Lord, Help Me Find The Way-Ralph Stanley II

(Concert): Musicians Against Childhood Cancer

John The Revelator-Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
Blue Ridge Cabin Home-Carl Jackson & Friends

I Call It Gone-Melonie Cannon

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: