Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knee-Deep In Bluegrass PLAYLIST


My special interview guest on this show is Cia Cherryholmes.

(Hour One)

(Opening Theme: Knee-Deep In Bluegrass)
Smoke Along The Track---Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
Talk It Out---BlueRidge
I Got A Letter---Valerie Smith & Becky Buller

(Bluegrass News)

You Broke Your Promise---Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
Someone Made The Sandals Jesus Wore---Paul Williams & The Victory Trio
I'm Lonesome Without You---Balsam Range
Corn---Darin & Brooke Aldridge

My Home Ain't In The Hall of Fame---J.D. Crowe & The New South
Song For Keith---Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time
Hazel Creek---Heather Berry & Tony Mabe
Aim High---Jon Weisberger with Darren McGuire

(Vintage Vault) COUNTRY GENTLEMEN
In My Younger Days / Joe's Last Train

(Hour Two)

Carolina Star---Tony Rice
My Dixie Darlin'---Laurie Lewis & Tom Rozum

(Knee-Deep Artist SPOTLIGHT) CIA CHERRYHOLMES
I Am Your Conscience---Cherryholmes
The Harder I Fall-Cherryholmes

Jenny---Darren Beachley & The Legends of the Potomac
What Kind of Man---Larry Sparks
Things Things Things---Cana Ramblers
Sawing On The Strings---Alison Krauss

(Concert Cut) SELDOM SCENE
Hit Parade of Love (Live At The Cellar Door)

Judy Lou---from Born Into Bluegrass: The Songs of Cullen Galyean
(Closing Theme: Knee-Deep In Bluegrass)

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: