Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knee-Deep In Bluegrass PLAYLIST


"Balsam Range" is featured this week as I chat with the band memebers and play cuts from their first two releases. They are currently putting the finishing touches on their third.

(Hour One)

Carolina's Arms---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out
The Last Song---Josh Williams
Voice of My Savior---Crowe Lawson & Williams

(Bluegrass News)

Honey Hurry Home---Del McCoury Band
Sen`or---Dierks Bentley w/ The Punch Brothers
Seven Sundays In A Row---Blue Highway
Route 5, Box 109---Joe Diffie

Those Who've Gone On---Infamous Stringdusters
Heart Trouble---Darrell Webb Band
Don't Neglect The Rose---Ken Mellons
Live It---Cherryholmes

(Vintage Vault): JIMMY MARTIN & The Sunny Mountain Boys
My Walkin' Shoes / You Don't Know My Mind (1960)

(Hour Two)

BALSAM RANGE Feature

(Buddy Melton)

Last Train To Kittyhawk---Balsam Range

(Caleb Smith & Darren Nicholson)

Caney Fork River---Balsam Range
Don't Take Me Tonight As I Am---Balsam Range

(Marc Pruett)

The Train's Ready---Balsam Range
I'm Lonesome Without You---Balsam Range

(Concert Cut) RICKY SKAGGS & Kentucky Thunder
A Simple Life (from the Charleston Music Hall in South Carolina)

Time Is On My Side---Ronnie Bowman

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: