Monday, December 6, 2010

GRASSWARE Has Your Next New Favorite Shirt!



I discovered a Bluegrass company I wanted to suggest you check out. I love different Bluegrass shirt designs and I think these are really unique. But even more important than the look of the shirt is how it feels. They are made of organic cotton and they are super-soft. An eco-friendly dye is used, too. I was so impressed with the products of Grassware, that I wanted to share the information with my listeners. The designer is a Bluegrass musician who has a passion to professionally promote the music. I have listed the contact information below. What an easy way to get gifts for the Bluegrass lovers on your holiday gift list. Take a moment and check out GRASSWARE at their website: http://www.grassware.com They truly are 'Bluegrass Beyond The Barn'. Thanks!~CB

Grassware®
Mark & Karyn Miracle
623-298-4651
grassware@yahoo.com

No comments: