Sunday, June 26, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Jim Lauderdale, Special Guest


My buddy, Jim Lauderdale is my special guest on this week's show... the same week his brand new CD, "Reason and Rhyme" is released on Sugar Hill Records, Bluegrass Songs by Robert Hunter & Jim Lauderdale. It is a great new project. Check it out!

(Hour One)

Sis Draper---Ricky Skaggs
Sounds of the Mountains---Ramblers Choice
Daniel Prayed---Boone Creek

(Bluegrass News)

I'm A Little Bit Lonely---Special Consensus
Don't You Call My Name---Dailey & Vincent
Sinner---Tim O'Brien
Flint Hill Special---David Talbot

Riding The Danville Pike---Blue Highway
I Feel Like Traveling On---Tony Rice
My Saro Jane---David Parmley & Continental Divide
One Of These Trains---New Grass Revival

(Vintage Vault): DEL MCCOURY-1967
Prisoner's Song / I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When

(Hour Two)

Little Sadie---Mountain Heart
Sugar Tree Stomp---Johnny Warren & Charlie Cushman w/Curly Seckler

(Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight) - JIM LAUDERDALE
Fields of the Lord / Cruel Wind & Rain

I'll Love Nobody But You---Gibson Brothers
Stepping Stones---Terry Baucom w/Paul Williams
Stay All Night---Grascals
Paper Airplane---Alison Krauss & Union Station

(Concert Segment) - OLD & IN THE WAY
Hobo Song

Not Let You Go---Jim Lauderdale

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: