Sunday, July 24, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Jesse Stockman, Special Guest


The one you never get to hear speak on stage, Jesse Stockman, fiddler for Dailey & Vincent, joins me to talk about his career during the Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight. I first got acquainted with Jesse, originally from the state of New Mexico, when my husband, Terry, re-joined Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver in 2003. Jesse was the fiddle player at that time with Doyle. We grew to love him and his family and it is always a pleasure to get to visit.

(Hour One)

1952 Vincent Black Lightning---Del McCoury
I'll Go Stepping---Frank Solivan
Oh Death---Ralph Stanley with Gillian Welch

(Bluegrass News)

If I Could Go Back Home Again---JD Crowe & New South
Love's Voice---Jim Lauderdale
Blackberry Blossom---Patrick McAvinue
I Haven't Got The Right To Love You---John Duffey

The Reckless Side of Me---SteelDrivers
Carolina Dreams---Edgar Loudermilk
I've Got Nothin'---Donna Ulisse
I Am The Man, Thomas---Larry Sparks

(VINTAGE VAULT) McPEAK BROTHERS
Shoulder to Shoulder
Livin' With The Shades Pulled Down

(Hour Two)

Taney County---Mountain Heart
Tennessee Border---Dwight McCall

(SPOTLIGHT ARTIST) JESSE STOCKMAN
The Girl In The Valley-DL&Q with Jesse on Fiddle
Heartbreak #9 live from IBMA Awards Show-DL&Q with Jesse on Fiddle

Follow Me To Tennessee---Chapmans
Take No Chances---Paul Williams & The Victory Trio
Stay All Night---Grascals
I Wish You Knew---Terry Baucom with John Cowan

(Concert Segment) STONEY CREEK BLUEGRASS BAND
Hello City Limits / You're In My Heart

Molly---Chris Davis

THANKS for listening! ~CB

No comments: