Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST


(Hour One)

Everytime-Grascals
Dream of Me-Josh Williams
Teddy Bear Revival-Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver

(Bluegrass News)

How Could I Love Her So Much-Darren Beachley & Legends of the Potomac
Unfaithful One-Bluegrass Album Band
Look Down That Lonesome Road-Tim O'Brien
My Whole World-Lou Reid & Carolina

I Had But Fifty Cents-Ricky Skaggs
Roll On Buddy, Roll On-Sam Bush with Del McCoury
Who's Gonna Love You Tonight-McPeak Brothers
The Gospel Train-Mountain Heart

(Vintage Vault): BILL MONROE
Walk Softly On This Heart of Mine
Put My Little Shoes Away

(Hour Two)

Call The Captain-Steep Canyon Rangers
Over My Head-Dale Ann Bradley

(Knee-Deep Spotlight): GRASCALS
The Famous Lefty Flynn's / I'm Blue and Lonesome (with Hank Williams, Jr)
Last Train To Clarksville

Warm Kentucky Sunshine-Adam Steffey with Alison Krauss
Long Hard Road-Scott Napier with Marty Raybon
Farm of Yesterday-Gibson Brothers

(Concert Cuts) from The Stage of Merlefest
Sittin' On Top of the World-Doc Watson, Earl Scruggs and Friends

Mountain Girl-Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers

THANKS for listening!~CB

1 comment:

Darren said...

Cindy, Thanks so much for playing us.Ur the bomb. Hey reading over your blog not only were you born on your dad's birthday. Sherri and I were married April 17, 1999. Pretty special day for me!!