Saturday, August 20, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Larry Cordle, Special Guest


(Hour One)

One More For The Road---Adam Steffey
Echos of Goodbye---Jeremy Garrett
Circles Around Me---Sam Bush

(Bluegrass News)

Backtrackin'---Nashville Bluegrass Band
The Harder I Fall---Cherryholmes
Sweetheart You Done Me Wrong---Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
Pinnacle Mountain Breakdown---Jason Davis

Turn Up The Bottle---Steep Canyon Rangers
I'm Leavin'---Rhonda Vincent
Struttin' To Ferrum---Lonesome River Band
Long List of Heartaches---Grascals

(VINTAGE VALUT) OSBORNE BROTHERS
Tennessee Hound Dog
Put It Off Until Tomorrow

(Hour Two)

Four Wheel Drive---Ronnie Bowman
I'm Leavin' Detroit---IIIrd Tyme Out

SPOTLIGHT-LARRY CORDLE
Pud Marcum's Hangin'
Justice For Willy
Molly

Black Dust Fever---Travers Chandler & Avery County
I'll Have A New Life---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
I Could Change My Mind---Boxcars
Leader of the Band---Randy Howard w/Don Rigsby

CONCERT Segment---Shawn Camp at the Station Inn
Forever Ain't No Trouble Now

Streets of Bakersfield---Josh Williams

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: