Saturday, August 27, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Sam Bush, Special Guest


I talk with Sam Bush on this week's "Knee-Deep In Bluegrass". Sam will be the host for this year's IBMA Awards Show at the historic Ryman Auditorium on Thursday, September 29th. He is nominated for Mandolin Player of the Year and his band is nominated for Instrumental Group of the Year. I hope you enjoy the conversation.

(Hour One)

I Ain't Gonna Lay My Hammer Down---Blue Highway
Just As Soon As I Get Over You---Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
Close By---Dailey & Vincent

(Bluegrass News)

Lonesome Feeling---Josh Williams
I've Heard These Words Before---Kati Penn & Newtown
Anytime Anyplace But Only You---Russell Johnson
The Sea of Galilee---John Bowman

God's Front Porch---Lou Reid & Carolina
Julie---Shannon Slaughter
The Sentence---Terry Baucom w/Adam Steffey
Mean Greene---Ben Greene

(Vintage Vault) FRONT PORCH STRING BAND
If You're Ever In Oklahoma
Go My Way

(Hour Two)

Where Is My Little Cabin Home---Kathy Kallick Band
Lone Cowboy---Michael Martin Murphy

(SPOTLIGHT) SAM BUSH
Circles Around Me
The Ballad of Stringbean & Estelle

Just Along For The Ride---Steve Gulley & Tim Stafford
'Til My Dying Day---JD Crowe & The New South
Kentucky Borderline---Rhonda Vincent
Highway 40 Blues---Ricky Skaggs

(Feature) O Brother 10th Anniversary Release
In The Jailhouse Now---Harley Allen
In The Highways and Hedges---Cox Family

In Despair---Dale Ann Bradley

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: