Monday, October 3, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Bankesters, Special Guests


IBMA World of Bluegrass for 2011 is behind us. An exhausting, but very enjoyable and productive time. I plan to write about it as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone who came to Nashville to take advantage of all last week's IBMA events had to offer. It was truly a great time.

Here is this week's Playlist for Knee-Deep In Bluegrass, as we welcome a new affiliate this week, WXBW/Big Buck Country 101.5 FM, in West Virginia.

(Hour One)

Music of the Mountains...Dailey & Vincent
Girl Next Door---Kathy Kallick Band
I Bowed On My Knees and Cried Holy---Cody Shuler & Pine Mountain Railroad

(Bluegrass News)

Somewhere South of Crazy---Dale Ann Bradley
Why Not Confess---Crowe Brothers
Love The Way I Do---Newtown
Two Roads To Travel---Jeff Parker

Heather and Billy---Blue Highway
Who Done It---Chris Davis
We Can't Be Darlings Anymore---Jim VanCleve
He Lived His Life That Way---Paul Williams & The Victory Trio

(Vintage Vault) OSBORNE BROTHERS
My Little Girl In Tennessee / Will You Meet Me Over Yonder

(Hour Two)

Nashville Cats---Del McCoury Band
Young Lillie's Dreams---Terry Baucom w/Don Rigsby & Buddy Melton

(Knee-Deep SPOTLIGHT) The Bankesters
Sure As The Sun / Give Me This Day

Smoke Along The Track---Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When---Danny Paisley & the Southern Grass
Golden Slippers---Rickie Simpkins
Miles To Go---Alison Krauss & Union Station feat. Jerry Douglas

(Concert Segment) Live In N.C. Darrell Scott, Danny Thompson, Kenny Malone
I Still Miss Someone

Trains I Missed---Balsam Range

THANKS for your support!!!~CB

No comments: