Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST, Boj and Bobby Osborne, Special Guests


Bobby Osborne, Jr., better known as Boj, has a new recording called, "In The Tradition". I recently had the opportunity to talk with Boj about the CD. His Dad, Bobby Osborne talks with me, too. I hope you enjoy it! Also this week, I feature two cuts from the new "Church House Hymns, Vol. II" from David Parmley and Continental Divide.

(Hour One)

Gone Long Gone---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
Harper Valley PTA---Michelle Nixon & Drive
The Hero of the Creek---Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time

How Many Times---Dan Tyminski
Have I Loved You Too Late---The Special Consensus
Heartache Looking For A Home---Charlie Sizemore
Window Up Above---Lost & Found

Old Southern Porches---Dale Ann Bradley
Paul and Peter Walked---Chris Stuart & Backcountry
Girl From The Canyon---Keith Whitley
Two Chord Charlie---Rick Pardue & Timmy Massey

(Vintage Vault): OSBORNE BROTHERS
I'll Be Alright Tomorrow
Bluegrass Express

(Hour Two)

Four Wheel Drive---Ronnie Bowman
Get In Line Brother---David Parmley & Continental Divide

(Spotlight) Bobby Osborne and Boj Osborne
Jovial Journey---Boj Osborne
Tears of the Samurai---Boj Osborne
Sunny Side of the Mountain (feat. Bobby Osborne) Boj Osborne

High Lonesome---Lonesome River Band
Bluebird Days---Blue Highway
Driftin' Apart---Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen
Cryin' My Heart Out Over You---Ricky Skaggs

(Concert Segment) Baby, Now That I've Found You---Alison Krauss

Power In The Blood---David Parmley & Continental Divide

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: