Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playlist-Knee-Deep In Bluegrass


Blue Side of the Blueridge-Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice

I Don't Know-Cherryholmes


Baptism of Jesse Taylor-Long View

Benny McCoy-Alan O'Bryant

Low Water Bridge-Rick Allred

Home Above-Marty Raybon


Come Back Darlin'-Bluegrass Album Band

Would You Go With Me-Shawn Camp

I Haven't Seen Mary In Years-James Monroe

Touch of the Master's Hand-Glen Duncan with Eddie Stubbs


Vintage Vault-FLATT & SCRUGGS

I'll Never Shed Another Tear (1950)

No Mother or Dad (1950)


Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That-Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice

Don't You Call My Name-Dailey & Vincent


Spotlight-CHARLIE SIZEMORE

Alison's Band / The Silver Bugle


Long List of Heartaches-Grascals

You Remind Me of the Blues-Seldom Scene

I Wonder-Infamous Stringdusters


Concert-TOM ADAMS & MICHAEL CLEVELAND

North Carolina Breakdown / Back Up and Push


Life of a Travelin' Man-Blue Highway


Thanks for listening!~CB

No comments: