Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

One thing is for sure...I have much to be thankful for. During this time of year, when we reflect on all the blessings in our lives, it becomes more and more apparent to me, just how much I have to be thankful for. Family is so important...and I have a great one. Terry and the kids (and the pets!) make each day a joy. Molly was in a pretty bad car accident about a week ago with her friend, Brittany and they both walked away with only bruises and scratches...for that, I am thankful. My Dad and Mom are both healthy...for that I am thankful. Terry's parents are doing well, too. His Dad recently had gall bladder surgery and is doing great...for that I am thankful.

"Knee-Deep In Bluegrass" recently added a radio station to its affiliate list. I would like to welcome all the listeners of 'The Wolf', a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, radio station. They broadcast a classic country radio format emphasizing country from the 50s-80s. "Knee-Deep In Bluegrass" will air each Sunday evening from 6 until 8.

I hope you can spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends, discovering all you have to be thankful for.~CB

No comments: