Thursday, March 26, 2009

This Week's Playlist


I Don't Know Why---Alison Krauss
Callin' Baton Rouge / White Freightliner Blues---New Grass Revival

Machine Gun Kelly---Rob Ickes
Country Boy In Search of a Country Girl---Lost & Found
Everybody's Talkin'---Paul Brewster
Bluegrass Boogie---Mike Auldridge

Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart---Charlie Sizemore Band
Worry Doesn't Worry Me---Barry & Holly Tashian
I Know The Way To You By Heart---Weary Hearts
I Dreamed of An Old Love Affair---Dan Tyminski

VINTAGE VAULT: Lester Flatt Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys
God Loves His Children / I'm Going To Make Heaven My Home

I Wonder Where You Are Tonight---Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time
Like A Train Needs A Track---Lonesome River Band

Spotlight Artist: DALE ANN BRADLEY
Passin' Thru / Thursday

Crooked Man---Chris Stuart & Backcountry
Leaving Baker County---Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
Randall Collins---Kenny & Amanda Smith Band
As The Crow Flies---Songs of the Road Band

Concert: EARL SCRUGGS with Family & Friends
Earl's Breakdown / Streamline Cannonball

Bound For Tennessee---Infamous Stringdusters

Thanks for listening!~CB

No comments: