Friday, January 7, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST

(Hour One)

My Time In The Desert---John Cowan
One Prayer Away---Don Rigsby
Out In The Middle Of Nowhere---Wayne Taylor & Appaloosa

(Bluegrass News)

Somehow Tonight---Joe Diffie
What A Meeting In The Air---Paul Williams
Uncle Pen---Ricky Skaggs
Time Is On My Side---Ronnie Bowman

I've Waited As Long As I Can---Tony Rice
Daddy Played The Banjo---Steve Martin w/Tim O'Brien
21 Years---WildFire
He'll Lead You Up===Jeff Parker

(Vintage Vault) JD CROWE & THE KENTUCKY MOUNTAIN BOYS
Blackjack / Please Seach Your Heart / Born To Be With You

(Hour Two)

It Won't Work This Time---Alison Krauss & Union Station
Rural Route---Ken Mellons

I Know How It Feels---Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time
Tennessee Blues---Skaggs & Rice
Montana Cowboy---Michael Cleveland w/Del McCoury
Lefty's Old Guitar---JD Crowe & The New South

Paper & Pen---Alecia Nugent
Long Hard Road---Scott Napier w/Marty Raybon
Dreamer or Believer---Gaudreau & Klein
More Than I Can Bear---David Parmley

(Concert Cuts) Musicians Against Childhood Cancer
Church On The Cumberland Road---Marty Raybon & Full Circle
The Healing Kind---Ronnie Bowman

I'm Torn---Randy Kohrs

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: