Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KNEE-DEEP Playlist


Darrell Webb is my special guest this week in the "Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight". Join us as we talk about Darrell's Bluegrass history and his current band, 'The Darrell Webb Band'. And if you love fiddle playing...Joe Greene and Kenny Baker are featured in the 'Vintage Vault'. Thank you for tuning in!

(Hour One)

Hills and Home---Longview
I Don't Know---Cherryholmes
The First Train Robbery---Larry Cordle

(Bluegrass News)

Bringing Home Good News---Darrell Webb Band
How Did That Turn Into My Problem---Gulley & Stafford
Ten Miles to Deep Gap---Jack Lawrence
Leaning On The Son---Don Rigsby

Let Me Touch You For Awhile---Alison Krauss & Union Station
Polk County Breakdown---Tom Adams
I Thought I'd Seen It All---Darin and Brooke Aldridge
Mr. Bojangles---Grascals & Joe Nichols

(Vintage Vault) DOC & MERLE WATSON
I Wonder How The Old Folks Are At Home
Down The Road

(Hour Two)

Little Girl In Tennessee---Lou Reid Terry Baucom and Carolina
Trains I Missed---Balsam Range

(Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight) DARRELL WEBB
Bloodline / If You Don't Believe The Bible---Darrell Webb Band

Whisper My Name---Sam Bush
Pride of Man---Tony Rice
Harrisburg Drive---Anderson & Strickland
Wicked Path of Sin---Blue Highway

(Concert Cuts) IIIRD TYME OUT
Think of What You've Done / Swinging A Nine Pound Hammer

I'll Stay Around---Alecia Nugent

THANKS for listening! ~CB

No comments: