Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Show with Doyle Lawson


It was a pleasure to visit with Doyle Lawson for the first Knee-Deep Show of the New Year.

(Hour One)

Hard Rock Mountain Prison (til I Die)---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out
Another Way To Get To You---Nedski & Mojo
Bill Cheatham---Snyder Family Band

(Bluegrass News)

One More For The Road---Adam Steffey
Driftin' Apart---Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen
Pray The Clouds Away---Crowe Lawson & Williams

How Did That Turn Into My Problem---Gulley & Stafford
God's Front Porch---Lou Reid & Carolina
17 Cents---Infamous Stringdusters w/Dierks Bentley
I Could Change My Mind---Boxcars

(Vintage Vault) DEL MCCOURY
Rain and Snow / I've Endured

(Hour Two)

Trains I Missed---Balsam Range
Out On The Ocean---Sam Bush

(Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight) DOYLE LAWSON
My Lord's Gonna Move This Wicked Race
The Hammer of Sin

Ramblers Blues---Kenny & Amanda Smith Band
Take Me In The Lifeboat---Bluegrass Album Band
Great Day in the Mornin'---Claire Lynch
I've Heard These Words Before---Kati Penn & New Town

(Concert Cuts) from Merlefest 2003, Wilkesboro, NC
Lonesome Pine---Blue Highway
A Good Woman's Love---John Cowan

Four Wheel Drive---Ronnie Bowman

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: