Monday, March 21, 2011

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST

(Hour One)

East Virginia Blues---Balsam Range
Hide Behind A Rock---Steve Martin w/Steep Canyon Rangers

(Bluegrass News)

Dusk Til Dawn---Special Consensus
Send Me The Pillow You Dream On---Larry Sparks
Singing As We Rise---Gibson Brothers
I'll Always Be Waiting For You---Sierra Hull

Justice For Willy---Larry Cordle
Do You Wrong Kind of Girl---Terry Baucom
If Here Is Where You Are---Del McCoury Band
I Could Change My Mind---Boxcars

(Vintage Vault) COUNTRY GENTLEMEN
Waiting For The Boy To Come Home
Where I'm Bound

(Hour Two)

God's Front Porch---Lou Reid & Carolina
Old Federal---Justin Moses

(Spotlight) BUDDY MELTON
Trains I Missed---Balsam Range
Heart That Won't Stop Loving You---Balsam Range
Nothin' Like The Scorn of a Lover---Terry Baucom w/Russell Moore & Buddy Melton
Gonna Be Movin'---Balsam Range

Witchita Lineman---Hot Rize
Gentle On My Mind---John Hartford

Nothing But A Whipoorwill---Blue Highway

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: