Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This Week's Playlist


Head Hung Down---Dailey & Vincent
Anywhere Is Home---Jeff Parker

Long Time Gone---Darrell Scott & Tim O'Brien
Lonesome Wind---Ronnie Bowman
Cryin' Holy---J.D. Crowe & The New South
Flintstones Theme---Brandon Godman

Who's Goin' With Me---Randy Kohrs
I've Got More To Go To Heaven For---Darin & Brooke Aldridge
Home---Grascals
I Cried All The Way To Kentucky---Alecia Nugent

Vintage Vault: Monroe Brothers and Bill Monroe & The Bluegrass Boys
What Would You Give (In Exchange For Your Soul)
Mule Skinner Blues

Could We Get Any Closer---Jim Lauderdale
Long Way Down---Gibson Brothers

Spotlight Artist: GREG CAHILL (Special Consensus)
I'll Go To My Grave Loving You
Lonesome Lesson Learned

The Old Coal Mine---Larry Sparks
I'll Be On That Good Road Someday---Rice Rice Hillman Pedersen

Concert: Josh Williams Band
Another Town / Rounder Spirit

Hard Rock Mountain Prison (Til I Die)---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out

Thanks for listening!~CB

No comments: