Thursday, September 16, 2010

IBMA Preparation

Well, as World of Bluegrass Week of from International Bluegrass Music Association approaches, like many of you, I find myself with a lot to get finished before traveling to Nashville for the Trade Show and Business Conference, Awards Show and FanFest. I always look forward to this busy and exciting time in music. Serving as one of the producers for the IBMA Awards Show, my days (and nights!) have been filled for several weeks now assembling many, many details that it takes to put together a show of this caliber. September 27th - October 3rd Bluegrass musicians, singers, producers, announcers, writers and fans will gather to celebrate, educate, communicate and concentrate on all things Bluegrass!

As time allows during World of Bluegrass Week, I will be posting to the blog. Knee-Deep In Bluegrass, along with John Boy & Billy Radio, has some exciting news to share in the coming days, so stay tuned for that!

Before heading to Nashville, I will also be posting some of the places I will be during the week so we can hopefully say hello face-to-face.

Thanks!~CB

No comments: