Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST


(Hour One)

Jack Up The Jail---Lonesome River Band
The Famous Lefty Flynn's---Grascals
Changes---Tony Rice

(Bluegrass News)

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder---Sierra Hull
Jenny---Darren Beachley & Legends of the Potomac
Are You Teasing Me---Crowe Brothers
Happy I'll Be---James King

Poet With Wings---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
My Blue Eyed Darlin'---Joe Mullins
Yellow Rock---Jim Brooks (Daddy)
Won't It Be Wonderful There---David Parmley

(Vintage Vault): FLATT & SCRUGGS

I'll Never Shed Another Tear / My Cabin In Caroline

(Hour Two)

My Angeline---Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out
Farm of Yesterday---Gibson Brothers

(SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW ARTIST) SAM BUSH
Ballad of Stringbean & Estelle / Circles Around Me

Chalk Up Another One---Bluegrass Album Band
Billy In The Lowground---Jimmy Edmonds
I'll Live Again---Baucom, Bibey, Graham and Haley

(Concert Cuts): DEL McCOURY BAND at the RYMAN Auditorium
1952 Vincent Black Lightning / Get Down On Your Knees and Pray

Can't You Hear Me Calling---John Cowan with Del McCoury

As always, THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: