Monday, September 13, 2010

What I Am Reading


I have to admit...I do not read many books. It is not because I do not enjoy reading-I do! I think it has more to do with not 'scheduling' some reading time into each day. However, I am currently reading The Mandolin Caseby Dr. Tom Bibey. I met Dr. Bibey several years ago and have chatted with him at many music festivals and shows over the years. I will post a review as soon as I am finished. In the meantime, here is what Dan Hays, Executive Director of the IBMA has to say:

“The ‘The Mandolin Case’ provides more twists and curls than the grain in a piece of birds-eye maple. Like a master fiddler weaving notes through the melody of a song, Bibey holds forth simplicity as the most complex asset when prejudice and greed place honor and integrity on trial.” – Dan Hays,
International Bluegrass Music Association

No comments: