Saturday, September 18, 2010

Knee-Deep PLAYLIST


Tim O'Brien is my special guest this week in The Knee-Deep Artist Spotlight! Tim and I chat about his new CD, 'Chicken and Egg' and about the upcoming 'Hot Rize' Reunion Tour this Fall.

(Hour One)

Turn Up The Bottle---Steep Canyon Rangers
Ring The Bell---Gibson Brothers
Don't Take Me Tonight As I Am---Balsam Range

(Bluegrass News)

Rusty Old Halo---Dale Ann Bradley
Be Assured---Ron Block
Teddy Bear Revival---Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
Who's Your Uncle---Jerry Douglas

I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome---Grascals w/Hank, Jr.
Whiskey Before Breakfast---Carpenter & May
The Reckless Side of Me---Steel Drivers

(Vintage Vault): THE STAINED GLASS HOUR
Gospel Plow---Nashville Bluegrass Band
Hold To God's Unchanging Hand

(Hour Two)

TIM O'BRIEN
Sinner / Suzanna

You're Dead To Me---Dierks Bentley with Tim O'Brien and Jon Randall Stewart
You Ate The Apple---Tim O'Brien

Try A Little Kindness---Bobby Osborne
I've Already Turned That Page---Don Rigsby
Would You Go With Me---Shawn Camp
Half Past Four---John Hartford Stringband

(Concert Cuts): CHRIS JONES Live In Holland
I'm Ready If You're Willin' / This Weary Heart You Stole Away

When You Are Lonely---Wildwood Valley Boys

THANKS for listening!~CB

No comments: